Feminine Office Supplies Gift Basket

Feminine Office Supplies Gift Basket, mom office, home office, woman's office,


In December, I took advantage of the Target after Christmas clearance sale to stock up my gift basket closet. I hit the sales when things were both 50% and then 90% off, and I made sure to choose items that did not have any whiff of Christmas about them. It seemed gold was in this past Christmas, especially at Target, so a lot of the items that I purchased were pretty gold-themed office supplies.

At first, I was going to sprinkle the supplies through different baskets, but then I decided to put a lot of them together to create this feminine office supplies gift basket. This is a great gift for any mom looking to establish or spruce up her home office or the cute little desk space in the kitchen.

The items in the basket include a set of file folder dividers, a silver box of note cards, fancy pencils, a gold themed paperclip and pushpin set, a blank card with envelope, and a magnetic memo pad. I also threw in a bag of M&Ms for the winner to enjoy on those days when life is hectic, and one of my books to read when the pace slows down. A scented candle, some tea, and Burt's Bees lip balm and hand cream round out the offering. Everything is in a chrome wire basket that can be reused in the kitchen or office to hold decorative items.

Feminine Office Supplies Gift Basket, mom office, home office, woman's office,

I hope this basket inspires you to make one of your own. When you're done with your basket, check out my romance novels because you deserve a chance to relax too.

For more gift basket ideas, please check out this postthis postthis post and this post.

3 comments:

Teresa B said...

What a lovely idea! Thank you so much for sharing at The Really Crafty Link Party this week. Pinned!

Megs said...

VERY clever idea!
I never thought about buying up things like that to repurpose for other times of the year. there are many times I reach for something to give ...this would be great to have on hand.
Thank you for sharing!
Happy Tuesday, from the Twinkly Tuesday linkup!
Megs

Menaka Bharathi said...

this is a totally adorable idea. Thanks for joining the Bloggers Pit Stop